There should be no country in the world where french fries are not the star of any meal. Even many renowned cuisines have potatoes as the basis of their food because this vegetable is very versatile when combined with meats or other vegetables, contains carbohydrates and is a food that gives a feeling of satiety.
But undoubtedly the stars are the French fries, a delicacy that we never give up even though the fried foods are less and less recommended. What if we still succumb to temptation?
We recommend that you try this non-fried French fries recipe!
If you want to taste a healthy, cholesterol-free and completely natural fries you have arrived at the indicated recipe. Let’s see how they prepare.
– 5 medium potatoes
– 2 egg whites
– Sweet paprika, to taste
– Salt and pepper to taste
1) Peel and cut the potatoes into sticks about 1 cm thick.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until they are frothy and season with the salt, pepper and paprika.
3) Pour this preparation into the bowl with the potatoes cut and mix well.
4) While doing this preparation, start the oven and preheat for a few minutes at 220 ° C.
5) Place baking paper on baking sheet and place potato sticks.
6) Place in the oven and cook for 8 or 10 minutes.
7) Remove the tray from the oven and remove the paper from the base. Leave the potatoes over the frying pan and continue baking until the potatoes are browned.
8) Place the potatoes in a fountain to cool it down a little and then pair with homemade ketchup or some cream-based sauce, lack, lemon juice or mustard.
Enjoy with your family this healthy recipe!