If you feel tired all the time and have no energy, or have dark circles under the eyes and the skin is really dry, then you are in need of a detox.
If you have toxic body, you are more prone to viruses, flu and infections. When you detox, the body gets the health and energy back and you feel vitality.
Here is the best detox plan lasting a weekend with many health benefits. It will cleanse organs like liver, kidneys, lungs, lymph and intestines.
It has many fluids involved, meat, low fat food and potatoes. Sounds tasty? It is best to do this 2 times per year and for 10 days. But, also it is good for the weekend days few times per year.
The effects will amaze you.
For even best effects, take birch, nettle and dandelion tea. Also have workouts regularly like swim, walk, run, gym and so on
The detox weekend plan
After waking up, before eating and drinking, have 250 ml water, warm.
- Breakfast:warm water, oat flakes 1 cup and linseed spoonful, greek yoghurt 250 ml or green tea, fresh blueberries ½ cup, 200 ml diet yoghurt or almond milk.
- Lunch: water 250 ml, salad 2 cups (tomato, green, arugula), grill hake 250 g, Swiss chard and olive oil + potato, small banana and melon slice.
- Snack: water 250 ml and apple, 180 ml yoghurt, ¼ cup pumpkin seeds.
- Dinner: water or anise tea 250 ml, salad 2 cups (lemon juice and olive oil too), integral pastry, grill tuna 150 g, ½ cup steamed veggies (spinach and broccoli).
- Start with water, again.
- Breakfast: 1 cup oat flakes, linseed spoonful, 200 ml almond milk, or diet yoghurt, pear and green tea.
- Snack: grapefruit
- Lunch: water 250 ml, veggie soup (pepper, beans, potato, carrot, onion, celery), 200 g grill chicken, pickles 150 g.
- Dinner: integral pastry, nettle tea, beet and carrots with lemon juice.
Article and image source: www.goodmorningcenter.com